Introduction

          Hello everyone ;)
First of all i'm gonna introduce myself. My name is Rafli Dwitama Rahmadanu, you guys can call me Rafli, Kipli, Empli, Tama, or Api, just call me whatever you want. I'm 15 years old (August 2019). I was born in jakarta, December 30th 2003. I am the 2nd child of 3 siblings, I have 2 sisters. My dad is 47 years old and my mom is 46 years old.  i won't tell you their name hehe:).
I was live in jakarta for 3 years, Bekasi for 8 years, Lampung for 2 years, Semarang for 2 years, and now i lived in Bandung. My hobbies are playing football, video games, and many others fun thing. I played a lot of fun games, in console or mobile, but my favorite is a game about football. I play it when i'm bored or when i have nothing to do. I also like to hear many kind of music, but i like foreign music more than local music.
       

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue

Old Trafford