My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday

Last holiday my family and I visited my grandma's house in Jakarta.  We went there in order to attend my aunt's wedding. The wedding was held on December 22nd. We also visited my father's apartment. It is located in Kalibata, right next to Kalibata City Mall. It is not a big place but it's fine since he's only by himself there and take a good care of that place. He went to Jakarta for work. He used to work in bandung but now he works in Jakarta.

We departed on December 21st, my father comes to take us. we go there by a car. We go to my father's place first to put the clothes and things that we brought. We stayed there for a few hours and immediately went to my grandma's house. My grandma is the only grandparents I have left. The 3 others have left this word a few years ago. Two of my grandparents have died before I was born, one of them have died 2 years before the marriage of my parents, and I only have saw the other one for about 4 times because he lived in Bukittinggi, West Sumatera.

There are a lot of family members in my grandma's house. My mother is 9 siblings, 7 woman and 2 man, that's why there are a lots of family member here. My mother is the seventh child and the fifth daughter.There was actually nothing much to do there, the phone signal was also not so good, but it makes the whole family having fun together.  The whole family is having fun since the wedding will be held the day after. 

My aunt's wedding was held at my grandma's house.  She looks nervous since it is her wedding. The marriage held at 9am and the wedding reception held right after until 7pm since there was a lot of attenders. It was such a beautiful moment but at the same times I feel kinda bored since i should stay, that's why my cousins and i ran away to his house. His house wasn't really far, that's why we went there. We back to the wedding at 7pm and come back to his house at 9pm to watch football. The football matches was between Manchester United against Watford. I am a huge fan of Manchester United but unfortunately Manchester United was lost 2-0, I was really upset that time. I came back to my grandma's house at 11.30 pm.

The next day my cousins and I decided went to a PS Rent Place. I went there with three of my cousins. 1 of them are around 30 years old, the other one is around 20 years old, and the other one is 5 years younger than me. We went there by motorcycle. We played there for about 2 hours since we went there a little bit late. We went there at 3.30 and we should went back before maghrib. We were having so much fun there and unexpectedly the youngest one was the best at it. 

The next day we went back to my father's place. We went to Kalibata City Mall since it's right next to it. I accompanied my sisters buying cosmetics and other girly things. Both of them are a good sisters and take a good care of me but they are way too annoying just like any other siblings. After that we played together at a games place. My older sister treat us since she's already in college. It was such a fun time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue

Old Trafford